Think Marquez Start World Champion title

Laguna Seca – Half season passes, Marc Marquez is able to perch on top of the MotoGP standings. Although still a debutant, young Honda rider’s start thinking about the world title.

Following the victory at the U.S. MotoGP, Monday (07/22/2013) pm dawn, Marquez successfully defended its position at the top of the rider standings. She has now collected 163 points, 15 points ahead of Dani Pedrosa in second position and led 25 points from Jorge Lorenzo is in the top three.

With Lorenzo, Marquez is now so riders with the most number of championships three times. The fact that his physical condition is much better because of not having an accident like that of Lorenzo Marquez was considered to have made ​​a promise to sustain performance in the second half of the season.

“Why not?” Marquez said when asked about the chance to be world champion 2013.

“It will be difficult but I do not expect previously in this position at the start of last season, and this is a good condition,” Marquez said in MCN.

“At present, the most important thing is to feel comfortable with the bike and was in a good condition now. Important to undergo a summer vacation with such conditions, and we’ll see how it is in the second half of the season,” he said again.

Throughout the history of Grand Prix racing, once the new rookie driver won the world title. It happened in 1978 and that doing so is a legendary racer Kenny Roberts.

FIA Enforce Two DRS zones at the Hungaroring

Budapest – International Automobile Federation (FIA) to implement the use of two DRS zones at the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend. This step was taken so that the race is better and tighter.

Formula 1 tenth series will be held at the Hungaroring circuit on Sunday (07/28/2013) later. Consider the character of the tracks are narrow and winding, this year the FIA ​​also took steps two DRS zones so that the rider has more chances to precede each maneuver.

As reported by Autosport, the bend after the first zone was 13 when the rider passes the start line to the first corner, which is the longest straight track.

While the second zone positioned after the bend. Although the distance is not too long of a bend in two, but this zone is chosen so that the rider can continue the maneuver is done in the first zone.

After successfully close the position with his opponent in the first zone, the riders still had a chance in the second zone precedes.

Hungaroring circuit with a length of 4.3 km and has 16 corners with clockwise direction of racing. This circuit speed record was recorded in the name of Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher in 2004 with a record of one minute 19.071 seconds.

Fixed Spies in MotoGP reason

Ben Spies (Foto: Reuters)

MISANO – Ben Spies finally decided to stay in MotoGP despite having joined the satellite team. So, what is the reason underlying the decision Spies to stay afloat in the class of kings.

Spies failed to show a slick performance at this season with the Yamaha factory team. Of the 12 series that has been played, Spies was even able to stand on the podium. This is what makes the Yamaha decided not to renew the contract of American rider.

Previously, Spies crowded rumored to be returning to Superbike, the event that makes it appear as a world champion. However, after much thought, Spies eventually decided to stay in MotoGP.

Spies accept the proposal from the satellite Ducati team, Pramac Racing to race in the next season. Spies will duet with drivers who are still career in Moto2, Andrea Iannone.

“I sjudah ever in World Superbike, and you’ll never know what you can do when you return (to Superbike). I did not say, I could have come back and won titles or how many races I can win. But, I’ve never felt the feeling in my race and it was enough, “said Spies told MCN, Saturday (09/15/2012).

“In MotoGP, I do not know what I can do, but I know that I have not been doing the best I can do. I know that and that’s why I keep thinking about it. I do not want to regret that I was not able to spend all my potential over the last five years, “he concluded.

Sean Should Satisfied Finish 15th at Norisring Germany

Sean Harus Puas Finish ke-15 di Norisring Jerman

Although they had to settle for finishing in 15th position, the young Indonesian driver, Sean Gelael successfully demonstrated one of his best performances as a rookie on a street circuit, Norisring – Germany. Sean is now 16 years-old, and is the youngest driver in the FIA ​​Formula 3 European, managed to achieve the best results, ie the position 15 of the 28 riders in the third race.
In the second race, Sean finished in the top 20, while in the first race, Sean had an accident and was not able to finish the race.
At the time of the qualifying session race 1, Sean managed to record real time odds just 0.678 seconds ahead of the first order that Felix Rosenqvist. When racing himself, Sean competing with the Australian, Mitchell Gilbert, and drivers from New Zealand, Nick Cassidy.

Naas happens when Sean Mitchel collided with Gilbert. ?? I try to avoid Mitchel who was in front of me, I braked, but the wheels locked vehicle, and the vehicle can not be controlled, so I can not avoid Mitchel,?? Sean bright.
But the accident, Sean did not affect performance in the second race. ?? Consequences of a collision in the first race, the race 10-15 in the second round, I was very careful. As a result, of the 23 positions at the start, I was passed by a few riders behind me. After that, I returned to find my own rhythm, and managed to pass a few riders in front of me?? Sean said.

?? Race at Norisring circuit is quite remarkable. Each rider must always drove like crazy at every opportunity. We must put the vehicle as close as possible to the wall to be able to increase the speed, and it is actually very difficult, especially for the novice driver like me,?? he said again.
In the third race, Sean drove smoothly, even able to avoid some of the accidents that occurred in front of him, so managed to finish in 15th position. Starting from position 22, Sean managed to start well. But in the first corner, where there is often an accident, Sean chose to play it safe by taking the middle path. Nevertheless, the Swiss rider, Sandro Zeller had crashed into the rear tire Sean vehicle, which resulted in the distance with the vehicle in front of Sean being widened.

?? Due to the wide range, I think I should try harder to follow the drivers in front of me. At first I tried to increase the speed as much as possible during the first two rounds, but in the end I realized I’d better finish consistently to achieve, and maintain my position,?? she said.
After Norisring, Sean will continue the race in Spa Francorchamps circuit, Belgium, which is the second round of the British Formula 3 Championship. In the first round of the British Formula 3, Sean appeared incredible, successfully climbed the podium twice at Silverstone UK. Racing in Belgium will take place June 25 through July 27, 2013.

?? Momentum of the last few games will be my lunch in Spa Belgium. From the results I got, I believe that I was able to begin to catch up and compete in the top middle of the race. And I am also glad, that races later in the year, will be carried out in the circuits that I know enough, like Hockenheim and Zandvoort. It will be very helpful to me,?? he hoped.

Pirelli Blamed harming F1 Racer

Pirelli Dituding Membahayakan Pembalap F1  

F1 driver of the Mercedes AMG team Lewis Hamilton said, Pirelli – sponsor and official tire manufacturer for F1 – must take action on the explosion of 4 tires in a race the British Grand Prix, Silverstone, Sunday, June 30, 2013. Four tires exploded car driver during a race at Silverstone. Hamilton also experienced in the 7th round.
»It must be resolved quickly,” said Hamilton, as quoted by BBC Sports, Monday, July 1, 2013. “It was and is definitely a problem that interferes with the course of the race, and victory for the drivers. This is the first time in my career, is in danger because of the tire exploded.”
Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery said the investigation is being conducted related to the explosion of the tire. He’s trying to find out what caused the explosion of the tire, so ahead of the next race series held at Nurbugring, Germany, not terlulang.
Hamilton – who tried to catch up due to tire burst incident – managed to finish in 4th place. He said the rest of the nervous and pessimistic undergo rounds at Silverstone, yesterday.
»Safety is the biggest issue in the race this race. This is really not acceptable, “said Hamilton. »Do not get hurt when there are new stakeholders into action.”
Four riders who have broken tire; Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Jean Eric Vergne, and Sergio Perez. The third rider was lucky to continue the race. While Perez could not continue.
Nico Rosberg managed to come out as the champion Biritish F1 GP Silverstone. In the second position occupied by Red Bull driver Mark Webber. Furthermore, in the third position is occupied by driver Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.

Cycling-Armstrong says French findings on doping are no surprise

LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) – Lance Armstrong said he was not surprised by a French Senate inquiry’s findings that the top two in the 1998 Tour de France took the banned blood booster EPO because virtually all riders at that time cheated and told lies.

 “I am not surprised,” the disgraced Tour winner told Cyclingnews. “As I have said, it was an unfortunate era for all of us and virtually all of us broke the rules, and lied about it.”

The American, who was stripped of his seven Tour titles for doping, called for cycling to address its doping past in a “collective and co-operative manner”.

“If we don’t come together, have the conversation and draw a line in the sand and then move on, we’re all screwed,” he said.

Armstrong admitted having taken performance-enhancing drugs in January and was stripped of the Tour titles he won from 1999 to 2005 after the United States Anti-Doping Agency said it had uncovered a sophisticated doping programme.

 Armstrong did not compete in 1998 because he was battling cancer but the French Senate inquiry, published on Wednesday, named him as testing positive for EPO in 1999.

 Italian Marco Pantani, who won the Tour in 1998 and died of a drug overdose in 2004, and Jan Ullrich of Germany, who finished second in 1998, were among those named in the 918-page report compiled by a parliamentary group who called for a “truth and reconciliation” commission (TRC) to be created to lift the veil of silence on illegal practices.

 Since Armstrong confessed to doping on the Oprah Winfrey show in January he has called for a truth and reconciliation programme on several occasions.

 WADA, the world anti-doping agency, the International Cycling Union (UCI) and national federations have been wary of the suggestion, although UCI presidential candidate Brian Cookson has appeared open to the suggestion of Armstrong sharing his past.

Armstrong continued: “I have not been contacted by anyone. I suspect in many ways they (WADA) are afraid of a TRC as it would fly in the face of the now famous talking point ‘the most sophisticated doping programme in the history of the world’.”

Asked if the Senate’s findings would benefit the sport, Armstrong told Cyclingnews: “I don’t know. I really don’t.

“I’d like to think that there is some good in all this but from my perspective, sitting here today, there has been nothing but damage done to the sport.” (Reporting by Mike Collett; Editing by Clare Fallon)

Lorenzo out of German MotoGP, needs more surgery

MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has withdrawn from Sunday’s German grand prix and needs another operation on his left shoulder after he crashed in practice at the Sachsenring on Friday.

 The Spanish Yamaha rider, who is second in this year’s standings behind compatriot Dani Pedrosa of Honda after seven of 18 races, was running quickest in the afternoon session but lost control at turn 10 and landed heavily on his left shoulder.

 “The Mallorcan was taken to the Clinica Mobile, where examinations indicated that the eight screws in his shoulder were in tact but that the titanium plate itself had been bent by the impact,” organisers said on the MotoGP website (www.motogp.com).

 The 26-year-old had the screws and plate inserted two weeks ago after sustaining a broken collarbone in practice for the Assen grand prix and despite the injury flew back to Netherlands after surgeryin Barcelona and finished fifth.

After the setback in Germany, he now faces a race to be fit in time for the U.S. grand prix at Laguna Seca next weekend.

“I have decided to go home and recover after today’s crash at Sachsenring,” Lorenzo said on the Yamaha Factory Racing website (www.yamahamotogp.com).

“I prefer to focus on surgery to fix the plate that was unfortunately bent during the crash. I will try to recover and be back as soon as possible.”

Jorge Lorenzo: I Already Ordinary race for Injury Conditions

Twice a really bad accident did not dampen the spirit of the MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo to race forward again. He still comes to the Laguna Seca circuit ahead of the first official practice of MotoGP in the U.S. ninth series. The Spaniard was stated, if the doctors permit, he would not hesitate to join the race on Sunday (21/07/2013) this. Because he was used to performing in a state of physical injury at Laguna Seca.
Three weeks ago Lorenzo suffered a fatal crash during the official practice ahead of the Dutch GP in Assen. Two broken collarbone and had surgery. Two days after surgery pen installation, the Spaniard severe fall while racing at Sachsenring Circuit, Germany. The incident resulted in the messy pen and must be reinstalled with eleven screws.
But apparently he did not give up. Through twitter twitter he was ready to appear at the U.S. GP and wait for recovery from injury to perform at the Indianapolis circuit. But he was still present at Laguna Seca, ready should be allowed to perform, he would appear.
“This is my second surgery on the left shoulder blade in a month’s time. Clearly there is still pain. But it felt my condition was better than the time at Assen. At that time I was just a day of rest, whereas now I have a week recovering. So conditions I am better than at Assen, but it was worse than the time in Germany, “he said.
Different from the previous statement when he said he would not appear at Laguna Seca. Problem was he said, initially he did not think was possible appeared at Laguna Seca.
“I think I am better at home calm. But then the incidents experienced by Dani (Pedrosa, Repsol Honda) at the Sachsenring, it opens my chances to seize the top position. Anyway I feel better condition the body is in two the last day. Here’s what changed my mind to perform, “he said.
Lorenzo know very well the physical condition of the track at Laguna Seca and never had the experience of performing in the circuit in poor fit.
“The circuit has many changes of direction, up and down and very short trajectory. We have to face 30 laps or more. In healthy physical condition it is difficult to finish the race there, now imagine if we are in a state of injury as I am today. But I’ve got thoughts raced there in a state of injury as well. In 2008 I raced there with an ankle injury and two on the first lap I was memetahkan back two wrist. In 2009 I do not break the scapula, but an injury to the ligaments of the shoulder muscles, so I race there with conditions the weight and finish in third position. In 2011, I fell and injured during the official practice waist but not too seriously, so I do a lot of racing experience in injured condition in the circuit, “he said.
Concretely, Lorenzo said, depending on the development of the last two days. “Tomorrow we’ll see. Mornings at Laguna is usually very cold, foggy, and humid. Calm and we should see other drivers before entering the track.’s Very important so as not to fall and lose points,” said Lorenzo.

MotoGP boss Impressed Circuit Design Wales

Rancangan Circuit of Wales (Circuitofwales.com)

MADRID – who is also CEO of Dorna MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta, was impressed with the design of Circuit of Wales, which is planned to be completed by 2015. There is a discourse that allows that this circuit, a replacement will be fit for Silverstone.

Circuit which will cost around 250 million pounds, it will not only extend MotoGP. Management will also be working to bring the circuit as well as a number of other event, such as the World Superbikes, World Motocross and World Touring Cars.

Ezpeleta own hopes project located in Ebbw Vale would be completed on time, so that 2015 can be added to the agenda for the 2015 MotoGP Grand Prix United Kingdom. Considering the possibility that the greater cooperation with Silverstone, will expire in 2014.

“If this circuit can pass the standardized test, hopefully we can soon bring MotoGP to here. Fantastic design. I think this circuit will be an important program for all MotoGP and motorsport event overall, “beber Ezpeleta, as excerpted Crash, Saturday (02/02/2013).

“The design will also be a great benefit for the area and the people around here. I am sure, they will also help to many things needed for this program. We have also been cooperating with them and will continue to do. We are very pleased with this circuit program.

Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

PAPHOTO4 469598 468x311 Marussia Beralih ke Mesin Ferrari Musim 2014

ANBURY (DP) – Marussia F1 Team announced it would switch to using a Ferrari engine along with the change in engine regulations in 2014. Team based in Banbury, England, this was going to wear ERS, transmission components and all supporters of the Italian manufacturer.
Since the entry into F1 with Virgin Racing name in 2010, the team operates with the smallest budget in the grid using artificial Cosworth engine. Because of the lack of clarity about the Cosworth will provide 1.6 V6 Turbo engine for next year, Marussia decides to switch to Ferrari.
With Marussia’s announcement, which means there will be two teams on the grid in 2014 (Sauber and Marussia) using Ferrari engines. While Toro Rosso Ferrari engine wear since 2007, will switch to Renault engines next season.
“We look forward to working with the Scuderia Ferrari F1 competition in the new era. We are grateful to Cosworth who have partnered with us since our debut season in 2010, “said CEO of Marussia, Andy Webb.
With the announcement of Ferrari as engine provider, Marussia will likely retain its main driver Jules Bianchi as next season. Bianchi is the rider of the young rider development program Ferrari Driver Academy.