Marussia Switch to Ferrari Engine in 2014 season

PAPHOTO4 469598 468x311 Marussia Beralih ke Mesin Ferrari Musim 2014

ANBURY (DP) – Marussia F1 Team announced it would switch to using a Ferrari engine along with the change in engine regulations in 2014. Team based in Banbury, England, this was going to wear ERS, transmission components and all supporters of the Italian manufacturer.
Since the entry into F1 with Virgin Racing name in 2010, the team operates with the smallest budget in the grid using artificial Cosworth engine. Because of the lack of clarity about the Cosworth will provide 1.6 V6 Turbo engine for next year, Marussia decides to switch to Ferrari.
With Marussia’s announcement, which means there will be two teams on the grid in 2014 (Sauber and Marussia) using Ferrari engines. While Toro Rosso Ferrari engine wear since 2007, will switch to Renault engines next season.
“We look forward to working with the Scuderia Ferrari F1 competition in the new era. We are grateful to Cosworth who have partnered with us since our debut season in 2010, “said CEO of Marussia, Andy Webb.
With the announcement of Ferrari as engine provider, Marussia will likely retain its main driver Jules Bianchi as next season. Bianchi is the rider of the young rider development program Ferrari Driver Academy.

NBA flopping rule may go to arbitration, per report

The NBA Players Association filed an unfair labor practices charge against the league to combat the new anti-flopping fines, but the National Labor Relations Board refused to rule on the complaint. Now, the NBAPA is seeking an arbitrator to work between itself and the NBA, according to CBS Sports’ Ken Berger. In October of 2012, the NBA announced a set of punishments for faking or exaggerating official calls: “We are now in the process of scheduling a case with our arbitrator to determine whether the NBA is allowed to unilaterally impose discipline in an area that exceeds the commissioner’s authority without the consent of the union,” NBPA interim executive director Ron Klempner told CBSSports.com on Tuesday. “It’s a subject they need to bargain with us, and we hope that the arbitrator will find that any type of discipline must be collectively bargained.” The complaint against the NBA was filed by the ousted director of the NBAPA, Billy Hunter, who said the league should not have the power to fine its players without discussing it and then earning consent from the union. In the regular season, players were warned once after a first-time offense before being charged $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 and then $30,000 for follow-up offenses. Nineteen NBA players were given warnings during the year, and five players received the initial fines. There were stricter rules without warnings during the playoffs, and eight players earned $5,000 fines in the postseason. The NBA and NBAPA could resolve the issue between themselves to avoid the need for arbitration, and Berger reports discussions are ongoing. Outgoing NBA commissioner David Stern said he was happy with how the anti-flopping rules worked to combat a growing league-wide problem.

Official Fulham Purchased Entrepreneur USA

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Shahid Khan, a U.S. businessman of Pakistani origin, has completed the purchase of Premier League club Fulham from Mohamed Al Fayed who has had it for 16 years.

This purchase makes Khan a U.S. businessman who has a sixth Premier League club. 62 years old man of Pakistani descent is a successful businessman auto parts in Uncle Sam who also have American football club Jacksonville Jaguars since 2011.

“Fulham is a great club and came at the right time for me,” Khan said via the club’s official website.

“I want to clarify, I do not see myself as the owner of Fulham, but rather as representing the club guard fans.”

“My priority is to make sure the club and Craven Cottage has a bright future in the Premier League by the fans to be proud of in the past as well as future generations.”

“We will deal with the club’s financial and operational careful and attentive, and looked at the development of young players as well as community programs as an important element for the future of Fulham.”

Touted Rossi, Marquez: My Face Blushing

Marquez (kiri) dan Rossi (kanan). Foto: ist

CALIFORNIA – The Honda rider, Marc Marquez, claimed to be flattered by the praise given Valentino Rossi. Moreover, the Yamaha rider was the hero for Marquez.

As reported earlier, Rossi gave kudos to the rookie after victory on MotoGP series United States, last week. Where Marquez was recorded as the first rookie to win at Laguna Seca.

Rossi is MotoGP world champion seven times the judge that Marquez could be the greatest driver of all time. He also considered the successor to Casey Stoner could continue with glorious achievements, especially its youth.

“It’s hard to hear exactly what Valentino (Rossi) because my face gets flushed! Valentino is one of my heroes, one of the most important figures in MotoGP – in motor racing,” said Marquez as reported by Crash.

“When you listen to the words it was quite impressive, but the track conditions are very different. You have to give 100 percent, though still impressive to hear anything about it,” said the 20-year-old drivers.

Until the ninth series, the Spaniard won three times and only once failed to win on the podium. The achievement makes Marquez at the top of the MotoGP standings with 163 achievement points.

While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Can Special Practice Session

Selama di Jakarta, Frank Lampard Dapat Sesi Latihan Khusus

Gelandang serang Chelsea, Frank Lampard beberapa waktu lalu sempat dikabarkan mengalami cedera sehingga ia tidak dimainkan saat Chelsea menggelar pertandingan persahabatan melawan Timnas Malaysia dalam rangka tur Asia mereka beberapa waktu lalu.

Kabar ini akhirnya membuat para penggemar Chelsea di Jakarta kecewa karena batal menyaksikan Super Frank berlaga di Stadion Utama Gelora Bung Karno pada Kamis (25/7) besok. Pasalnya, pihak Chelsea memang mengumumkan bahwa Lampard kemungkinan besar tidak akan dimainkan.

Namun kabar itu kini mulai memberikan harapan agar Lampard dapat ikut berlaga melawan Indonesia All Star nanti. Dalam laman resminya, Chelsea mengatakan bahwa selama di Jakarta Lampard mendapatkan porsi dan sesi latihan khusus.

Hal ini juga terlihat saat mereka menggelar latihan tertutup di SUGBK semalam (23/7). Lampard tampak berlatih terpisah dari rekan-rekan lainnya. Ia pun juga lebih sering mengahbiskan sesi latihan bersama pelatih Jose Mourinho.

“Ada kabar baik, Frank Lampard mampu menyelesaikan latihan tersendiri. Ia diharapkan juga bisa tampil pada pertandingan Kamis nanti setelah tidak bermain pada dua pertandingan sebelumnya,” tulis Chelsea di laman resmi mereka

David Moyes Disappointed Manchester United overpowered Yokohama F Marinos

David Moyes Kecewa Manchester United Dibekuk Yokohama F Marinos

Manchester United manager David Moyes admitted he was disappointed to see his team defeated Yokohama F Marinos 3-2 in a preseason game.

The Scottish coach considered his team conceded a goal in the game is trivial. But, however, remains Moyes praised the Japanese club.

“It was a tough game for us. They played well but we conceded a goal very bad,” said Moyes told MUTV.

“They’re a pretty good team. They make the players work hard enough, but we were not able to maximize our chances.”

Moyes also commented on the appearance of United’s young players on their pre-season tour. “It was a tough game for young players. We want to see what they will do and they play well,” he concluded.

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”

Get New Contract, Guidolin Delighted

Udinese seemed to have made coach Francesco Guidolin geeks fall in love without thinking so willing to sign a new contract offered to him.
In his new coach 57-year contract that would keep refine Udinese until June 2017.
“I have to thank the club,” said Udinese coach who came to it in 2010.
“We have been talking about a new contract extension since a few months ago”.
“I am proud to continue coaching this squad, renewal of contract is the culmination of a remarkable season that we went through last year,” he said.
“(Contract) in accordance with my wishes, here are ideas and projects, terimkasih to all my staff”.
According to the coach who has coached many Italian clubs, since he no longer gush Udinese could think to coach another club.

There’s no reason Alonso Leave Ferrari

Fernando Alonso Diaz (Foto: Reuters)

MARANELLO – At Scuderia Ferrari, Felipe Massa was not only exposed to the issue who leave. Fernando Alonso did not escape from a similar rumor. In contrast to Massa, Alonso reportedly frustrated by the performance of the car is still difficult to compete with rivals – Sebastian Vettel.

If the mass is said to be resigned or was sacked because of his own performance, Alonso gossip factor is more to car problems. Of the nine series that has been passed, the Spanish driver was still struggling for a consistent set-up on his F138 car.

You could say, the achievements of the podium five times, including two times the main podium, more due to his own skill as Alonso winning two world titles in 2005 and 2006 seasons. When asked of his manager, Luis Garcia Abad, the rumors were brushed away.

“(Rumor) was unprovoked. I would suggest a change in the team just because (Alonso) failed to win a title (since joining Ferrari), “said Abad, as cited Formula1FanCast, Tuesday (23/07/2013).

“Alonso is the fourth most widely rider won the Grand Prix. He also won two consecutive seasons. Some riders even retired from Formula One without winning any of the series, “he concluded.
(raw)

Honda refused Barca for Milan?

AC Milan CEO Ernesto Bronzetti confirmed that CSKA Moscow star Keisuke Honda to join the Rossoneri.
Men are also members of the club Milan was even claimed Japan 27-year-old star has rejected the proposal of Barcelona.
“Tonight after their League matches (Russian league) He will speak with CSKA president to tell him that she wanted to go,” said Ernesto on Sky Sport Italia.
“They want to keep him for the Champions League, but he only wants to join Milan,” he claims.
“He even turned down a move to Barcelona.”
Although constantly linked with Milan but about the value of the transfer is still an obstacle displacement Honda, Milan even mentioned going to wait until the January transfer window when the contract is completed the player which means Honda are going to Italy for free.